What are my delivery Options?
● Orders under £30 - Royal Mail 48 - £1.95
● Orders over £50 - Royal Mail 48 - FREE
● DPD By Road - £9.95
● USPS Tracked - £14.95
● FedEx Crossborder - £14.95
How long does delivery take?
Due to the nature of our production it may take up to (and sometimes over) 7 working days to produce your order. Once printed your order is mailed out to you.
Please allow between 10-14 days for final delivery depending on where your item is being shipped to. Although it usually takes less time we ask that you’re patient and contact us if your order has not arrived after 14 days.
We’re not fast fashion so we ask you to bear this in mind when ordering.
Most orders up to a certain size will ship in either a small, medium or large paper mailers.
T-shirts and hoodies are folded neatly into these bags; to save on packing materials and reduce waste we do not pack items into individual bags before they are shipped in these mailers. Our paper postal mailing bags are manufactured from responsible, sustainable sources to comply with FSC certification. The paper is both compostable and degradable, and paper mailers can be easily recycled, making this an extremely eco-friendly option. The weather-proof parcel protects its contents during transit.
How do I care for my Bertees clothes?
Keep it green and clean your Bertees® T-Shirts and Hoodies with our advice below!
1) Use a environmentally friendly cleaning products, most zero waste stores supply eco-friendly laundry detergent or you can try brands like Smol or Ecover
2) Wash your t-shirt or hoody on a cool wash cycle (30c) inside out. This will help keep the print in a better condition for longer. You'll also save energy, the environment and money!
3) Dry your t-shirt of hoody in the open air, outside or inside on a clothes dryer. You'll save money and reduce you CO2 footprint!